Acara Software Ltd is committed to preserving the privacy of users of any of our web sites. Any information about you that we collect is used purely to improve the services we offer to you, and to make our web site's content and services easier to use and more appropriate to you. We may use this information, with your permission, to contact you with information about updates to our web site or other marketing information. Acara Software does not sell, trade, or rent any information about specific customers to third parties for marketing purposes.
When you visit acarasoftware.com or neptunevms.com ("our sites") we collect certain information or data about you.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to us
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access services, eg an email address (you will always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you have asked us to
Where your data is stored
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can not guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we do not pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Third party, external links
Our sites may contain links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to our sites from another website
Last updated August 2014